Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hmmmmm, I'm gonna ask my boyfriend if he'd like to do this:) cute idea, except I'm lazy and would just use paper. Neither one if us lets each other see what we've written then pick a few special date nights a month and draw and do whatever it says:) I just love this idea!!

Printable Vintage Tags
Printable Vintage Tags

Download whole gallery
Gift Tags - Free Printable @annaandbluepaperie
Gift Tags - Free Printable @annaandbluepaperie

Download whole gallery
Hmmmmm, I'm gonna ask my boyfriend if he'd like to do this:) cute idea, except I'm lazy and would just use paper. Neither one if us lets each other see what we've written then pick a few special date nights a month and draw and do whatever it says:) I just love this idea!!
Hmmmmm, I'm gonna ask my boyfriend if he'd like to do this:) cute idea, except I'm lazy and would just use paper. Neither one if us lets each other see what we've written then pick a few special date nights a month and draw and do whatever it says:) I just love this idea!!

Download whole gallery
gift wrapping
gift wrapping

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment