Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Homemade lotion, only better: Peppermint whipped body butter! I would love to try a different oil...but I bet it would make an amazing moisturizer for hands that have been washed too many times at work!

Homemade lotion, only better: Peppermint whipped body butter! I would love to try a different oil...but I bet it would make an amazing moisturizer for hands that have been washed too many times at work!
Homemade lotion, only better: Peppermint whipped body butter! I would love to try a different oil...but I bet it would make an amazing moisturizer for hands that have been washed too many times at work!

Download whole gallery
Diy gift tags
Diy gift tags

Download whole gallery
Gift Wrapping Ideas
Gift Wrapping Ideas

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment